Thoughts For The Month
- Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and
still think they are sexy.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- You're never too old to learn something stupid.
- Always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.
- Evening news is where they begin with "Good Evening," and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
- A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
- There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
- Hospitality is making your guests feel at home even when you wish they were.