- When you get a kidney transplant, they usually just leave your original kidneys in your body and put the
3rd kidney in your pelvis.
- The 10th president of the U.S has two living grandsons.
- The United States in World War 2 created a bomb that used bats. The bats would be carrying small incendiary
charges and would be released from the bomb in mid air, causing them to fly and scatter to different buildings
in the area. The charges would then detonate and set all the buildings on fire. It was tested and proven to
be very effective.
- If you melted down the Eiffel Tower, the pool of iron would be less than 3 inches deep (in a square area
the same dimensions as the tower base).
- The brother of John Wilkes Booth saved Abraham Lincoln's son from being hit by a train without knowing who
it was he saved.
- Mammoths were alive when the Great Pyramid was being built.
- A day on Venus is longer than a year on Venus.
- Most toilets flush in E Flat.
- If you have 23 people in a room, there is a 50% chance that 2 of them have the same birthday.
- There is more fresh water contained in Loch Ness than in all rivers and lakes in England and Wales combined.
- IPv6 would allow every atom on the surface of the earth to have its own IP address, with enough spare to
do Earth 100+ times.
- The total amount of time that World of Warcraft has been played around the world is over 6 million years.
- The first man to fly and the first man to walk on the moon were alive at the same time. Neil Armstrong was
17 when Orville Wright died.
- Bob Marley's father was white.
- More people are killed every year by falling coconuts than by sharks.